Thursday, February 11, 2010

Canned Summer


So here we are, in winter, and my wife and I are digging into our stash of wonderful stored foods. Sometimes there's nothing like a peach smoothie in the middle of the winter, to brighten your day! This illustration was self-initiated. I thought about the blogs I enjoy reading and imagined an article about the growing popularity of canning. I'm not sure I should really say more about it, as I feel that it's pretty self-explanatory. If you do have any questions just direct them my way, I'd be glad to answer them.

As I made it I had a brainwave, the result of said brainwave can be found here:

http://www.threadless.com/critique/61891/Canned_Summer

Currently it's up for shirt design critiquing on threadless, so if you have an opinion on it let me know!

~Faux

No comments: