Tuesday, August 26, 2008

big things ahead!

Well the trip to Ithaca was simply gorgeous. For those of you who have never been there, I highly recommend it. There is so much to do and see. A good city for exploring and also lots of nature and trails and gorges to hike and experience. Definitely a good time! Of course I was not bored on vacation! I got in plenty of time to read some wonderful books, as well as play some fantastic board games. But perhaps what I enjoyed most was taking some time to draw and carve blocks for printing! I figured I'd print when I returned but discovered that I had paper after all, beautiful paper. So I made this:



Not only that, I managed to return home, spend an additional weekend of relaxing and gaming and even some website updating! Be sure to check it out, There's some of my more recent pieces up there now, including this brand new piece which may be one of my favorites.

Happy Tuesday!

~Faux

No comments: