Monday, June 30, 2008

Nullsleep

Hello hello!
This week brings with it many things to keep me busy! This past month has namely been filled with work for an upcoming joint show with Mackenzie Martin for the Lebanon art walk,which is not happening this month until the 11th, as first friday is a holiday. Hopefully I can get some pictures from the installation/opening. Expect to see them here. In the meantime, I encountered some pretty awesome chiptune websites. The first one is micromusic where you can download lots of sweet tunes. Some days I really get in the mood for chiptune, this site is always a nice to place to head for those moments. And then there was yesterday, when I found the artist Nullsleep Not only is his music worth listening to, with complex and intricate melodies derived from NES and Gameboy sound components, so are his other ventures into creativity, namely his New York ROMSCAPES. Seriously...awesome.

~Faux

No comments: