Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wow it has been a long while hasn't it?


Hello everyone! What a busy past month it has been! Exciting things are underway, in many areas of my life, including working on planning for a wedding in January! I did the designs for our cards and they look pretty great, though now we have to cut them all out. '~' Ah but let's see, in the realm of art I know I want to illustrate children's books and I've been working on some projects lately that aren't computer based. Though I know what I am doing there, I just feel like there is something to doing it all by hand. I completed this piece a little while ago but am very, very pleased by the turn out. Right now I'm sketching and trying to work on what comes next. The idea will come, I just need to plug away at it for a while.

No comments: